Recent research indicates that cardiovascular health may be better supported by diets high in monounsaturated fatty acids, plant sterols, and fish oils than by those high in fish oils alone. EPA, DHA, and plant sterols support healthy fatty acid metabolism.* In randomized, placebo controlled trials, daily supplementation with 1.3-1.4 g of EPA and DHA, in combination with 2-2.5 g of plant sterols, for three to four weeks supported healthy serum triglyceride levels.* Finest Pure Fish Oil With Plant Sterols provides 1475 mg of EPA and DHA and 650 mg of plant sterols per serving to help support cardiovascular health.*
• Helps maintain and support optimal cardiovascular health*.
• Supports healthy serum triglyceride levels already in the normal range*.
• Provides 850 mg of EPA and 625 mg of DHA per teaspoon.
• Provides 650 mg of plant sterol esters per teaspoon serving.
• Has a delicious natural orange flavor.
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||750 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||1050 mg|
|Total omega-3 (DHA, EPA & other omega-3’s provided as sardine & anchovy oil)||2250 mg|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.